Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Day 2: Letter to your crush

Note: My letters couldn't get delivered as my net decided to shut itself up from me for few days.

Dear Ron,

        I fell in love with you when I was 12. (Age of innocence!) I was awe struck knowing how you had rescued Harry from house arrest. Who would take such risk in a flying blue sedan even when you didn't had a  driving license? (Risk of facing your mother after that, btw) A True Friend!
  
        It had been in Chamber of Secrets when I first met you. You created love in me. Love for books; love for reading. You made be believe that there's always a way to face difficulties; and being happy. 

        I miss that feeling. I have lost that serenity when I was amongst books. A pin prick hurts less than 'words' these days. I wish I could shut my emotions somehow. Don't feel anything. Don't feel sorry or regret. No Guilt. NOTHING! I wish I was a Vampire! (Oh! Your counterpart; the species called Vampires are able to shut their emotions. Damon Salvatore from The Vampire Diaries taught me. I Love Him. Don't worry Ronnie, you are always gonna be my first crush.)

        I love your family. You always stand up for them. (A side note to J.K.Rowling: You shouldn't have allowed the Death Eater to kill Fred)

        And RON! You and Hermione made every one wait for so long to hear read about your confession of love; in Deathly Hallows. Though it was among dark spells and Death eaters, I shall remember it.

        I disliked you being jealous of Harry in Goblet of Fire. Not because you were jealous, but You were being missed in half of the book.

        For once, take me in to your world of wizardry. Its getting tough to live here, A Heartless so-called Real World.

Yours forever and ever,
Beyond Horizon 


4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely letter to Ron..

    Sometimes we just cant help from falling in love with fictional characters. They are just too adorable to be real

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you get to learn from some protagonist often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I am falling in love with your writings all over again...

    A HP lunatic just like me... (tears..drop drop)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehe *high five* for that.

    Its been 15 years I read first HP book, its still close to my heart and few of the best ones.

    ReplyDelete